Do you want to learn how to travel for a living?
Does working with luxury resorts, seeing new places, promoting your favorite brands and inspiring others to pursue their dreams sound right up your alley?
How about learning to do all of this in the span of 10 days from real experts who have spent years working to establish their brands?
If this has caught your attention, I have great news… We are SO excited to announce that we will be hosting an intensive 10 day Social Media & Content Marketing Bootcamp course with the Institute of Code in gorgeous Bali this winter!
There are 2 sessions that are available for you to sign up for:
January 25, 2018 – February 3, 2018
February 8, 2018 – February 17, 2018
What exactly is this course and what does it cover?
This is a hands-on, comprehensive course where you’ll learn everything you need to know about how to turn your blog (or Instagram) into a business! Whether you’re interested in becoming an influencer, a social media manager or a travel blogger, this course will teach you everything you need to build your very own online business.
The concepts we’ll be discussing include:
- Strategic, accelerated Instagram and Facebook growth
- Targeted Facebook marketing to drive sales and traffic
- Growing Traffic through SEO
- Creating Engaging, Shareable Blog Content
- Using Pinterest to gain targeted followers
- How to establish yourself as a thought leader
- Advanced strategies to grow your email list
- Cultivating your Personal branding
- Creating Social Media Strategies & Content Calendar
- The latest software to create, schedule and share your content
- Photography & Photo Editing (iPhone or DSLR)
- Creating Beautiful Social Media Graphics
- How to find clients for freelance work
- Turning your audience into an income
- How to scope, price, and manage client projects
While the information being presented in this course will no doubt be invaluable, the small classroom sizes will ensure that you get one-on-one mentorship from the experts in attendance, who have over 250k+ followers on Instagram and an overall reach of more than 1 million people per month.
We’ll all be living together in a stunning villa in Canggu, an area known for it’s incredible food, friendly people and gorgeous landscapes. It will be content creation heaven!
Elite Jetsetter was created just over 18 months ago as a means to document our adventures and share valuable information with friends and family looking to plan escapes in the Rocky Mountains. What started as a side project quickly grew and transformed our lives in a way that’s still hard to believe.
While life as a full-time travel blogger and influencer is never as perfect as the photos make it seem, we wouldn’t trade it for the world. Happiness truly is freedom to do what you love and my only wish is that others are able to discover this same happiness, whether it be through writing, photography or any of the hundreds of channels available to digital nomads nowadays.
None of our growth or journey would have been possible without adopting mentors in the industry ourselves and learning from their precious insights. Not only were these mentors there to guide us through the process, they also opened our eyes to the possibilities that existed in this fascinating new world of travel blogging.
Since then, it’s been our goal to pass on the wisdom and kindness of these mentors as we now find ourselves being asked frequently, “How do you travel for a living?”
While the answers are rarely simple and there are no shortcuts, taking part in this course will help you achieve growth that would be almost impossible to do alone.
What is the life of a Travel Blogger like?
Travel blogging has opened the doors to many unique experiences that I never would have dreamt of in the past. The perks are seemingly endless but here are a few of the highlights:
- Free, often paid, travel to many exciting destinations around the world
- VIP treatment as a member of the media
- Being surrounded by many like-minded individuals who share the same interests (travel)
- Freedom to create your own brand and legacy
- You are your own boss (and you’ll never have to ask permission to take a vacation again!)
- Access to the multi-billion dollar travel industry, with new opportunities arising every single day
- … you get the drift!
How much is it and what is included?
This Social Media and Content Marketing Bootcamp is $4500 USD which includes:
- 10 days of intensive in-class and one-on-one training to develop and grow your online brand
- 10 days of accommodation in a beautiful villa in Canggu
- A personal chef who will be serving meals
- A fully functional live portfolio website
- A complete project plan
- Media kit/1 page proposal for pitching to brands
- Professional profile photo
- Daily yoga classes
- Various activities around Canggu and Ubud
Space is limited in these Bootcamps as the classroom sizes are restricted to ensure a better learning experience. Click here to find out more about the class and apply today!